BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, January 2, 2009











My mom and dad are in town. We had Christmas with them and Jude got this cool Darth Vader costume (among other things). We're having a good time visiting (and shopping) with them.

We let the kids stay up on New Year's Eve, but Steve fell asleep so I put them to bed around 11:15. This is the second year Steve got fun party stuff for the kids. My favorite is the silly string.

I went to bed and watched the ball drop and whispered "Happy New Year" to myself.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Aw... you whispered happy new year to yourself? We were all (including the kids) up till 1:30 am!!! It was a lot of fun. I not only got a kiss from my hubby but from my kiddos too. HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope it's a really great one for your family!

Rachel said...

Happy New Year! Love Jude's New costume. How long are your aparents staying until?
Rachel